Tim Keith and Dan Marks discuss how smart banks and credit unions are able to apply practical analysis to create a data driven strategy that results in reaching funding goals and relationship growth goals at a lower total cost than other alternatives.
- Macro trends from across peer banks and credit unions
- Similarities and differences from prior rate cycles going back to the 1970s
- Differences between relationship and prospect driven approaches
- How personalized digital media changes the game
- Key lessons learned and practical examples