Neil Stanley, the CEO of CorePoint and a former Bank CEO joins host Dan Marks to talk trends and best practices on liquidity management. Neil has an extensive experience from his time working for a bank and running a bank as CEO as well as his current role at Corepoint. Neil has a passion for diving deep in understanding all of the levers that influence deposit growth at a bank and an interesting perspective that may be a source of new ideas and inspiration for enhancing your strategy.
- Trends across the industry related to liquidity management
- The catalyst for shifts in balance sheet priorities and how to get prepared for what is coming
- The balance sheet view compared to the customer view
- The value of personalization in setting deposit pricing and processes
- Updating processes and approaches for the mix of digital and personal channels
- Key take-aways and best practices
- Neils’ reflections on lessons learned from being a young bank CEO