Sean Kouplen and Dan Marks discuss the culture of support and giving that Regent Bank has been thriving on both internally and externally, and how Sean has learned and developed his leadership strategy over the years as the Chairman and CEO at Regent Bank.
- How Regent Bank has generated sustained double-digit growth
- Regent’s use of technology enables their “niche is the new local” strategy
- Discover which niches Regents focuses on and why
- How building a culture of giving has attracted employees and customers
- Sean’s top 3 lessons learned around leadership
- Sean’s leadership takeaways and advice to his younger self
Ed Francis at InBank has a similar approach to leadership and generates similar results. Check it out: